Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Soulless (Parasol Protectorate, #1)Soulless by Gail Carriger
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I listened to the audio book from Audible and did not actually read the book. The story is a fantasy bodice ripper set in Victorian times involving werewolves, vampires, mad scientists, and a soulless heroine. It is not really my cup of tea; however, the reader, Emily Gray, was so wonderful I enjoyed listening to the story.

Link to amazon.com

1 comment:

Karen said...

Kudos to the reader. It goes the other way around too - I've actually stopped listening to what have been promising titles because the reader was so horrible. It doesn't happen often, thankfully.