Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Monday, June 05, 2017

The Flight: Charles Lindbergh's Daring and Immortal 1927 Transatlantic CrossingThe Flight: Charles Lindbergh's Daring and Immortal 1927 Transatlantic Crossing by Dan Hampton
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Disclaimer: I received a copy of this book for review.

Do not be put off by my rating of this book. It is very much a niche read for those who like to know what makes a machine tick, who like to know who made the parts and to what specifications, who want to know what weather conditions existed during the time involved, and who like a smattering of history tossed in for good measure. I enjoyed the history parts but the rest, not so much.

Link to amazon.com

No comments: