Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

It snowed!

Snow gathered on my car
On my car window

Snow on the shrub beside my walkway
On the shrubbery at the front of the house

In the front yard
In the front yard


Unfortunately, the snow has turned to rain again so the bit on the ground has already begun to melt away. I haven't checked out the weather forecast yet so I don't know if there's more rain/sleet/snow in store for us or not.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! Kinda weird that you have more snow in Texas than we do in Bavaria.. ;-)

Anonymous said...

ME jealous!!!

you know who this is just couldn't remember me password

Seitherin said...

It only snowed for a couple of hours and didn't get much heavier than what is in the pictures since I took them just a little while before the snow stopped.

Everything was melted this morning down here but there were still pockets of snow around Houston and the area where I work.

This is the fourth time it's snowed here since I moved here in '79. Usually when it has snowed, it's been much later in the month. Apparently, this is the earliest it has snowed here since 1940-something.