Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Go to work, don't go to work

Edouard is wreaking havoc with the work schedule. At 7-ish this morning I called the employee hotline to discover conditions were such the office would open at 10 a.m. but a new advisory would be put up at 9 a.m. so check then before coming in. I just called the hotline again and apparently the area where I work is currently being pounded by rain so the office is closed again . . . however . . . A new bulletin will be put up at 10 a.m. so call back then.

Jeez.

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't take me an hour plus to get to work. During the hour drive time conditions can change so much getting an update at 10 a.m. won't tell me what to expect when I get into the area around 11-ish. Oh, well.

----------------
Now playing: Loreena McKennitt - Santiago
via FoxyTunes
----------------

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

should've taken me up on my offer to come over and play at D&I

this darn thing wont let me in lately even with my password

Anonymous said...

me again

you had Eduardo

and i had Dolly

hehehe