Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Alien plant life

OK, it's not really alien plant life, but there are some huge mushrooms growing on a median here in town. I've been noticing them for a while and today I finally broke down and took a couple of snaps of some of them. And being the kind and generous person that I am - stop snickering, it's not polite - I'm sharing the best photo of them here.

Large whitish mushrooms in a cluster


----------------
Now playing: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Canon
----------------

(I know it's April and that's a Christmas carol playing, but it's one of my favorites so I see no reason not to listen to it when the mood strikes - or it comes up in rotation in my music library.)

----------------
Now playing: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)
----------------

(Yep, and that's another one. Also a favorite.)

No comments: