Book Ratings

Book ratings explained:

* I didn't like it | ** It was OK | *** I liked it | **** I really liked it | ***** I loved it

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Keith Olbermann says it all and much better than I ever could



The text of the commentary can be found here: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19588942/.

To quote just a few of the statements directed at Mr. Bush:
I accuse you of subverting the Constitution, not in some misguided but sincerely-motivated struggle to combat terrorists, but to stifle dissent.

I accuse you of fomenting fear among your own people, of creating the very terror you claim to have fought.

I accuse you of exploiting that unreasoning fear, the natural fear of your own people who just want to live their lives in peace, as a political tool to slander your critics and libel your opponents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it were fiction, no one would believe it, would they? ;-|

Seitherin said...

Not a word of it. Bit truth is stranger than fiction.